ScriptedIntelligence.com/Forum

Scripted Intelligence Forum * Your place for Artificial Intelligence and associated tech

I put a chatbot up for download on my site.

Artificial Intelligence Discussions.

Postby stevensrd1 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Its written in vb6, its a rewritten version of the old answerpad that was out many years back. It as voice and speech capabilities. Its still in the testing stages since I haven't given it a lot of work lately. But it can be taught most anything and by simply asking you can get back what you taught it. It dont know much of anything when starting out since to allow it online for downloading I thought it best to erase its memory since it associates what it learns with your name when you tell it. But that is different for each person it talks to. It learns as quick as its told,,its a great database of sorts for keeping phone numbers and names or so on..In other words after you told it your name, and you told it moms phone number was ------- then whenever you ask for moms phone number thats what you will get, her number. So it has some uses. For anyone wanting to try it out as is visit http://freebot.zapto.org
stevensrd1

Return to Table 1

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts